Monday, June 13, 2011

P1 4G...A New Revolution.


Just subscribed the new P1 4G home broadband modem...Hopefully there's more new post, but sadly my laptop charger was broken and I still haven't replace it with a new one. Nevertheless, InsyaAllah I'll try to find and buy a new one ASAP^^....By the way, P1 wimaxx 4G service is quite superb though I just subcribed the middle end package. Well, in term of speed and the quality of services, everything are running smoothly. It means that I get full download and upload speed as promised in the package plan. Nothing to complaint bcoz as compared to other providers such as Maxis, Celcom, Digi and TM (except for Unifi), P1 really suck them down.

Just a snapshot on the packages and discounts that they offer: For Home and Office Plan


Please note that there are other packages such as "On The Go, 2 in 1 Super Broadband and many more...
For more info go to: http://www.p1.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment