Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Precious Classmate.

Hmmm, I just got a message on FB from my ex-classmate. Well2, I'm so surprised n happy that he/she will be visiting Dublin on 29th January. So, my task is to recommend her some interesting places that we have in Dublin. Chop2, let me imagine...

Bray


View From The Top Top of Bray Hill


Pantai Bray dan modelnya.



Bukit Bray laa pulak..Comel kan bukit tu...Seronok klu kita dpt mndakinya.

Penerangan tentang Bray...I'll give a link from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bray

Transport to Bray

Naik Dublin Bus ke City Centre and then go to Tara Street Train Station/DART (near SIPTU and Dublin Bridge). From there buy a ticket 2 Bray ( That'll cost U 2.75 euro). Sampai jer station Bray jalan kaki keluar menghala ke arah bukit Bray dalam 500 meter terus jer jumpa pantai...Enjoy!!!.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Glendalough



Sekitar Glendalough


Tasik Glendalough...Cantik kan...^_^


Transport

Naik jer bus tour...It's as easy as 123.
The link: http://www.glendaloughbus.com/route.html


Enjoy!!! Jaaa ne...^_^

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'll add up some pictures of Bray...(sbb dah pegi sane)...he3


menarik



Pantai lagi...mane Bray Hill nie???


Rock climbing di Bray Hill???


Cerun kan...


Di puncak Bray anda akan menemui ini. I don't want to spoil the view...U'll go there and u'll see. ^_^ Jaaa neee...

2 comments: