Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ice-skating at Arnotts

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Salam and good night to everyone that read my blog. Well, it's been a while since I last posted something. Hmmm, the role of this post is to share my experience of playing 'ice-skate' at Arnotts, Dublin City Centre. It all started with the PMCSA plan to organize the event which somehow had attract me to indulge in it.
After that, Fazli(my friend in the in the video) decided to go with me and so we went on together. The  journey begins from Darul Mikhraj(our lovely home) to RCSI. [Ops, forgot to tell u all that Fazli is my housemate]. At RCSI, we all gathered together and move on to Arnotts at the City Centre by walking. Bla2...

That's all for the muqadimah. Now!!! for the real blog entry :
Honestly, it was my first time playing 'ice-skate' in my whole life until now. It's quite 'horror' !!! Well, I fell 3 times on the ice field and it was truly painful!!! lol. Anyway, I did saw 1-2 Irish people slipped and fell too. Therefore, I'm not the only dummies here..he3.

Reflections 
The moment I fall, I started to realize that  in life, we have ups and downs. If I fall down, I will immediately move up. That's the nature of human and of course me too. But sometimes, due to too much times that we fall, we started to give up on moving up. We say 'It all useless and no matter how hard I try, I will definately fail.' At that time, we will be engulf in a negative/pessimist environment.

Nevertheless, if we don't move on, we will not get anywhere. Yes, in this life there are times when u fall and u think that u don't have the strength to get up. At that time, do u think u have HOPE ? Well, if I try 100 times to get up and if I fail 100 times too and started to give up. Do u think I will be able to get up? NO!!! But if I fail, I'll try again and again x99. I just want to tell me and the readers that it is not the end. It matters how u gonna finish. Are u gonna finish strong? Tell yourself the answer and decide are you gonna give UP ?

3 comments:

  1. erkk!

    (konfem lepas ni aku dah tak nak nyebok masuk kalau ko tgh record video lg)

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..ko popular kot...pasnie orng akn ckap who's that mat salleh guy in the video...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku nak letak video ni dalam fb leh tak? hehe=)

    ReplyDelete