Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Begining.



Hello and a very good morning I wish to myself and to readers who read this. Alhamdulillah coz I'm still alive today to start reconstruct my blog or should I say continue writing something. well it's been quite A WHILE since I last wrote something. For a good start I think it's better if I introduce myself or in a simple word taaruf. Okay!

My name is IS??? my full name is Iskandar Bin Abu Bakar. Iskandar is my name and Abu Bakar is my father's name (I need to explain this coz in Dublin people always called me Abu Bakar...lol). I was born on 7 July 1990 which means I'm now 20 years old (old enough to get married). I'm the fourth sibling in my family and my hometown is in Muar, Johor (though I was born in Melaka).

Education: Well, I'm a smart/industrious,idealist,genius and etc. guy. Therefore, I got 8A's in PMR and 10A's in SPM and 36 points in IB . Now I'm pursuing a medical career in Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland(RCSI). Therefore, I can say that I'm a future doctor (InsyaAllah), but what kind of doctor??? A doctor that never forget who he was and who he are. A doctor that know and bears RESPONSIBILITIES of the name that he carries( For further reading, please asks Uncle Google bout responsibilities of a doctor).

Other than that...hmmm, I like petanque...A sport where you got to play with IRON ball. The game resembles lawn bowl or bowling. Then, I also fond of manga and anime especially NARUTO, Bleach, Fairy Tail and Gundam Seed/Destiny. Well, I'm a low level die-hard fan!!!  lol

Anything else??? I don't think so...enough for now...till we meet again blog...

'Beneath this mask, there is an Idea and Ideas are bulletproof' ________(who said that???) :b

2 comments: